This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. Please see my disclosure for more information.
My manifestation journey took off without a hitch when I did one simple thing. I learned how to write a manifestation list in 7 easy steps.
Want to know why you aren’t attracting goals and desires into your life on your manifestation journey?
Nine times out of ten, your approach to manifestation and the law of attraction is all wrong.
Believe it or not, there’s a correct method to manifesting your dreams.
What is the golden rule of manifestation?
The golden rule to manifestation is believing that everything you are destined to have out of life has already manifested in the present.
The future is now in so many words.
Manifestation is bringing your thoughts, intentions, and desires into fruition through the power of focused beliefs, actions, and positivity.
The basic principle underlying the law of attraction is that like attracts like.
According to Forbes, the philosophy behind the law of attraction is that energy precedes manifestation. Positive thoughts yield positive results in a person’s life, while negative thoughts yield the opposite.
Think about it. How do your thoughts and beliefs affect your reality?
Highly successful people put intention behind their words and actions.
They don’t just throw their goals on a vision board year after year. They take steps to achieve every one of them.
There’s a significant reason for every decision they make in their careers, lifestyles, and relationships. A positive mindset is what they all share in common.
If you have a negative mindset about job opportunities and finances, you may not attract a new role or get a raise..
Positive thinking can lead to manifestation, even during unforeseen circumstances.
A negative belief system won’t get you anywhere. Your dreams of living in a gated community and traveling frequently won’t come true if you keep thinking about the obstacles.
Instead of mulling over everything that’s going wrong in your life, strategize how to pivot out of your situation.
A positive mindset craves remedies and solutions. When solving a problem seems bleak, positive energy will attract resources and support to eliminate adversity.
Do you view the glass as half full or empty?
There’s always a way out of no way.
People with a glass half full perspective persevere better through challenges.
They attract everything they desire into their lives, because they aren’t willing to settle for less.
Resiliency gets built overtime and is an admirable character trait to possess.
Take a moment to think back over your life. Was there ever anything you set out to do that you weren’t able to achieve?
Some goals and achievements many people share in common include:
- Primary and secondary school graduation
- A college degree
- A successful career
- Marriage and children
- Healthy diet and fit body
- Supportive friendships
- Winning a competition
- Returning to school
- Learning a new hobby or skill
- Travel destinations
To make anything on the list happen, you need to intend it, take action, and have a positive belief system.
You won’t earn a college degree without applying yourself by studying and working hard.
Business owners don’t become successful overnight.
Most athletes don’t win competitions by happenstance. Years of practice and skill building are a prerequisite.
People who travel the world or build the home of their dreams envisioned that type of lifestyle first. Everything we desire in life begins with one simple thought.
Once you plant the seed, it may take months or years to see it sprout, but with enough watering and nourishment, it will inevitably grow.
Without action behind intentional goals, our desires will eventually dry up and wither away.
That’s why it’s important to learn how to write a manifestation list if you want to make your dreams a reality.
What are the benefits of a manifestation list?
- Sets clear intentions
- Doesn’t require specific information
- Quick goals to check off that are tangible, believable, and realistic
- Focuses your energy and attention to a small number of manifestations
- Enhances motivation and positivity
- Builds confidence in what you can achieve
- Written thoughts spark a cognitive response for you to act on
- You can revisit and revise them often
- Allows the use of various manifestation methods
- An effortless alternative to vision boarding, scripting, or 369 manifestation writing.
What does a manifestation list look like?
Before you write a manifestation list, dig deeper into your desires.
For each item, be as specific as possible as you prepare to create your manifestation list.
- How does it look?
- How does it feel?
- How does it taste?
- How does it function?
- Who’s involved?
- What does your schedule look like?
- How will it impact others around you?
- How will it change your life right now?
Cultivate a positive mindset as you create your manifestation list.
Find out what’s taking up your energetic space, mentally, emotionally, and physically. A quick 5-minute brain dump activity is helpful before writing a manifestation list.
This helps you identify your current mental state quickly and what needs to shift immediately.
It’s beginner friendly for those who are just learning how to write a manifestation list, too.
Use the information from your brain dump to determine which desires you would like to manifest first and reflect on the reason behind each.
For example, what limiting beliefs did you form in your childhood?
Assess how you can replace those ill-fated beliefs with the positive ones you really want, and include them on your manifestation list.
Realize and accept that you have to take baby steps towards your manifestation.
Too many people approach manifestation like it’s a magic trick.
You can’t recite your desires thirty times one night and expect to stumble across them the next day.
Manifestation requires action.
It’s important to develop actionable steps that will get you from A to Z.
Also, be sure to identify the desires and goals you have across different areas of your life. Your career, relationships, personal development, and fitness are just a few.
Here are 7 steps I follow to write a manifestation list worthy of attracting my dreams:
- Grab a journal and write a letter thanking God for receiving everything you want by writing it in the present tense.
- Remember, the law of attraction requires you to act as if you already have the things you desire. Start off with a list of things you’re grateful for that you believe you already have.
- This can be a brief paragraph or a few pages long. Get as detailed as you want to describe the reality you’re hoping to manifest. Just make sure it’s goal specific.
- Determine which format or technique you’d like to use: handwritten, digital, vision board, scripting, 10-10-10 method, 3 6 9 manifestation, etc.).
- Prioritize your desires based on how important they are to you.
- On paper, write 3-10 things you would like to manifest into your life. Keep each statement’s details clear and specific for each desire.
- Use present tense and positive language, similar to an affirmation of your personal desires.
- Arrange your desires strategically in a way that resonates with you.
- Add symbols or images in your notebook to amplify your visualization.
How do I script my manifestation?
Scripting is one of the simplest techniques for manifesting. It’s similar to writing a diary entry, as if the reality you’re hoping for is already yours.
Scripting prompts are a great resource for this manifestation activity. It requires a journal to write letters in and for you to be creative.
How do you envision your future a year from now?
Describe yourself in an ideal relationship or marriage with the partner of your dreams.
Describe how you would feel waking up in your home in a brand new state. What does the room look like in the mornings? How is the weather? Do you live in a residential community or on a farm?
Scripting requires you to visualize your life in the future and write journal entries as if you’re already there.
You can use scripting for various goals you may have for your finances, relationships, education, career, etc.
For each scripting activity, write out the details, then revisit your entries weeks, months, or years later to see what you have manifested since then.
Remember, everything you desire is already yours.
What is the 10 10 manifestation method?
The 10 10 or 10 10 10 manifestation method is an exercise that requires you to take a sheet of lined notebook paper and number it 1-10 in 2-3 sections.
After writing out the ten slots for each section, answer the following questions:
- What are the top ten most exciting desires that you have?
- What are the top ten things you are most grateful for?
- What are the top ten things you love to do
For those starting out, this is another option to use when you’re learning how to write a manifestation list. It’s easy and takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
You can use it to help boost your daily mood, increase motivation, or use it as a resource to meditate every day.
How to write a manifestation list example?
Some people would like to learn how to write a manifestation journal or how to write manifestation affirmations. Luckily, manifestation lists incorporate techniques from both.
I’ve included several manifestation list examples for you to reference as you begin your journey.
How to write a manifestation list for love?
- My partner and I share a genuine connection.
- I am in a healthy and fulfilling marriage.
- I have an infinite supply of love to give and receive.
- I am surrounded by love and positivity
- I spread love with ease and accept the overflow of love from others.
How to write a manifestation list for success?
- My business continues to grow every day.
- My business allows me to live a life I enjoy.
- My career provides a healthy work-life balance.
- New job opportunities flow to me effortlessly.
- My finances have grown exponentially.
How to write a manifestation list for a healthier lifestyle?
- I am comfortable in my skin.
- My healthy diet fuels my body with energy.
- I am consistent with my weekly fitness regimen.
- My body feels healed and restored.
- My bill of health is clean.
How to write a manifestation list for money?
- I always have more money than I need.
- Large sums of money come to me easily and quickly from multiple sources on a continuous basis.
- I can’t help but attract more money into my life.
- I have infinite ways of earning money.
- What I spend and give away to others returns back to me ten fold
Now that you have the basics, you are well equipped with the knowledge to go and make your dreams a reality. Meditate on what you want out of life daily and you’ll manifest the future that you envision in no time.
Try out some of my favorite journals, planners, and printables to get a head start on your manifestation journey today!
- The Five-Minute Journal
- Erin Condren Petite Planner
- The Daily Routine Planner Printable
- Clever Fox Bucket List Journal
- Erin Condren Classic Coiled Life Planner
Happy manifesting, goal-friends!
I teach entrepreneurs how to simplify their life and business with less + own their time and maximize productivity towards their personal and monetary goals.